Support Forum

decrypt ecu

teDorteDor Posts: 10Verified User

Hello, Ftecu locked my ecu. I want to remove the ftecu lock. So tell me how to set my ecu free, so I can use it with other software. I got no email response. Best regards, André

Comments

• chrisgardellchrisgardell Posts: 48Staff User

Hello,

Im sorry to hear you are going to another ECU tuning solution. Where possible we prevent unauthorized reading and copying of ECU tunes however there is nothing on our end that would prevent you from overwriting the tune in your ECU. best of luck!

• teDorteDor Posts: 10Verified User

Hello chrisgardell,

I know that you license will be stay on the ecu and stays on way for a different software.

Is it possible for me to set the ecu back to factory stock (without the license on the ecu) ? If not I would like to send you my ecu, so you can fix this problem for me?

Best regards,

André

• chrisgardellchrisgardell Posts: 48Staff User

Im sorry you are expeirenceing a problem with your other tuning solution. unfortunately, we cant help you with their products. On our end, there is nothing that would prevent you from overwriting your ECU with any other solution. I suggest you reach out to the support staff for whatever solution you are having trouble moving to.