Support Forum

Quickshifter problems MT-07

My quickshifter worked since I bought it without problems. Last week my bike randomly while riding got clutch pulses so it made my bike shock because the clutch got activated for a second without me touching the QS. It became worse and worse and now it is constant while riding. Sometimes it works when I shift up and sometimes it doens't it is pure randomly imo. I tried putting other maps in, changing timings, took the QS rod of and put it back on in a different way. Problems stays the same... When I disconnect the QS harness it doesn't do any of it and my bike runs perfect.

I don't know what to test or do anymore, maybe you guys have/know something

Comments

• rombaut.robbe@hotmail.comrombaut.robbe@hotmail.com Posts: 4Verified User

Update:

The circuit closes perfectly when shifting up but I feel like I need an excessive amount of force to do it. I used a multimeter to watch what it does and when I shift up it closes but with alot of electrical resistance. The more pressure I put the less resistance it is and after a lot of pressure the resistance is 0 so the loop is fully closed

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

We will send you a new shift sensor. Is the address in your account current?

That would be really appreciated and great service!

My address is current and updated

Any update on this?

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

Please email me on this issue: jason@ftecu.com

Thanks,

Jason A.

• mihaiweb@gmail.commihaiweb@gmail.com Posts: 6Verified User

Unfortunately I am getting the same behavior with my QS and it was doing this for quite a while. Now it`s getting almost impossible to use because it requires a lot of force to actuate the switch.

• mike@ftecu.commike@ftecu.com Posts: 178Staff User

If you are having a problem with your sensor shot me an email so that we can get you sorted out.