Support Forum

2019 Kawasaki Ninja 650 Wiring Documents Needed

mikehbr@yahoo.commikehbr@yahoo.com Posts: 4Verified User

This site is more than a little confusing for a new user. I am trying to find the instructions for putting the wires into my harness. The closest match I could find was 2018 Kawasaki EX400 / EX650.

• I went to download the instructions for "2018 Kawasaki EX400 / EX650".
  • When I clicked on it, I got another page saying "Note: Your account does not contain a license matching this document. You may override this warning once or purchase another license. Are you sure you would like to override and continue? YES NO"

I am not about to waste money with another license if I don't have to. That would be stupid.

Can anyone confirm which document I should download that would walk me through the setup?

Comments

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

Yes download that and click the overwrite message then everything will be good.

Thanks,

Jason A.

• mikehbr@yahoo.commikehbr@yahoo.com Posts: 4Verified User

Mr. Jason,

Thank you. I got the system up, registered, and did my first flash yesterday. I was just nervous when it talked about buying a new license when I had bought the FTECU kit. The wording made it sound like doing a mistake like that could be costly trying to find the correct instructions.

Respectfully,

MIke

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

Yes the wording is a bit confusing on that and really needs to get fixed. I'm going to have the website team look into that. Cheers!

Thanks,

Jason A.