Support Forum

Zx6-r 2007 Qs Module

motowatio@motowatio.commotowatio@motowatio.com Posts: 10Verified User

Hi.

I've a problem with the Qs module the kawa Zx6R 07, 21175-0109. The module is enabled, but does not work with type 4.

Could you verify what the problem is?

Thank you

Victor

Comments

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

Please provide us with more detail on how you arrived at this issue. You had no error messages when you flashed the file with the enabled module into your ECU? Have you checked the sensor? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdBm-EjCo

• motowatio@motowatio.commotowatio@motowatio.com Posts: 10Verified User

Hi. No, the writing process ends successfully. The qs option is enabled. I've even tried to give gnd directly through the Type 4 qs, but it doesn't work. I ask that there is a problem in the file.

Thank you

Did you check the sensor using the previously video link?

yes, it does not work.

Where did you purchase the kit from? And when?

Order Num: 5481

edited August 2019

Who (what shop) did you purchase the kit from?

And when did you purchase it?

Directly from you.

June 8, 2016 11:49 am

So you've been using it since that time, and now it is not working? Or you just installed it now?

Installed now The ecu was without QS since it was not yet available in the software.

Kent, I don't want to be impertinent, but have you checked if the module works? I say this because the client is waiting for an answer and I am exchanging opinions on commercial topics in a forum

edited August 2019

The QS module has been with the 2007 Kawasaki ZX-6R file since 2010 or so. And yes, it is fully functional from our end.

The problem is with your sensor if the test results showed that.

Kent, motivated by the comments we have changed the sensor but still not working. To discard it, through type 4 itself, if you give gnd to the L line of the diagnostic connector, it does not work either.

We have also checked the continuity of the wire from the diagnostic connector to the ecu, and it is ok.

The first time I saw the possibility of QS module in the soft was the year 2017.

What I can't understand is that you confirm that you have customers with that module working perfect. I've also tried to flash with the (genetic) file, but I can't make it work.

The motorcycle starts and works, but does not cut the qs. For my part, can not do more.

Thks

Which QS sensor are you using? Can you post a photo of it please?

• dimbusa13@gmail.comdimbusa13@gmail.com Posts: 12Verified User

Hello,

I want to flash an ecu from the same model 21175-0109 with qs option enabled,

but I see type QS type 13 is 6pin diagnostic plug and the bike have 4 pin diagnostic plug.

my client says last year haved the same problem as you have write before.

He have reflash the ecu with ftecu in 01/2019 and enabled qs but never qs works (other tuner) even with short circuit on qs cables.

Have test it in this type of ecu 0109 ?

Thanks