Support Forum

Active Tune no reading

ambasnakeman@gmail.comambasnakeman@gmail.com Posts: 5Verified User

I have connected Active Tune as specified. I am not seeing any readings after a ride under Read (didn't turn of key and connected harness only when prompted to.

Under the Monitor mode, not seeing any live readings. The Flash tune itself is able to read and write map files. Only Active Tune is not working as required.

I have the default O2 sensor under ECU settings disabled. Should this be enabled?

Comments

• octavio@ftecu.comoctavio@ftecu.com Posts: 191Staff User

Hi,

I do not believe that would affect it. It is worth a shot to test that out. Also I believe you e-mailed as well. That has been responded to and can continue there.

Thanks

• ambasnakeman@gmail.comambasnakeman@gmail.com Posts: 5Verified User

HI FT ECU team,

its been months working on this issue. First, I sent the module to you for test and notified it was healthy. I have since replaced a few LSU4.9 sensors. Funny enough, the sensors are able to provide a readout to wideband module like Innovate. Active tune never does recognize any readout from the sensors and forever in Waiting for Lambda connection mode. Honestly, I am quite disappointed at this stage as I was really hoping for an auto tune with the mods in the bike.

• mike@ftecu.commike@ftecu.com Posts: 178Staff User

Hello

What bike are we working with?

• ambasnakeman@gmail.comambasnakeman@gmail.com Posts: 5Verified User

Kawasaki H2 2015

• mike@ftecu.commike@ftecu.com Posts: 178Staff User

I have responded to your email so lets continue this there.