Support Forum

PC map import revisit

Jasonsarmiento520@gmail.comJasonsarmiento520@gmail.com Posts: 9Verified User

Hello! I opened a discussion before where I used the PC map import feature and was wondering if my maps were supposed to look like this picture. The reply I got was that I had a corrupted map and to import a good one. I downloaded all the maps from the dynojet website and no matter which I use the numbers in FTECU all show something similar to this. Is it supposed to show like this? The numbers look way off.

Comments

• octavio@ftecu.comoctavio@ftecu.com Posts: 191Staff User

Hi,

That does not look right. Have you tried importing the map into any of the other relevant R3 files stock & unrestricted and seeing if the same thing happens?

Also try it with the other ECU files closed. I don't believe that would be the issue but its worth a try as well.

Let me know what happens,

Regards

• Jasonsarmiento520@gmail.comJasonsarmiento520@gmail.com Posts: 9Verified User

Hello!

Sorry for the late reply. I will try what you said. So to confirm and make sure I do this right, I should close all maps, then open up any other stock and unrestricted to see if it will import, correct?

Ok so I tried it with several of the available maps on the server and noticed that the stock ECU map looks odd. This is what the FTECU server STOCK map looks like. Should it not be all zeros?

This is the table that I am attempting to import.

This is the result of the import.

This is the table that I am attempting to import.

and this is the result.

is the last picture what I should be seeing?

• octavio@ftecu.comoctavio@ftecu.com Posts: 191Staff User

Hi,

The stock tuning files will not be all zeros. There is definitely something wrong with the PC map you are importing as it is essentially subtracting fuel as shown in the PC map from the stock map. The values are way to negative for it to be an adjustment which is why you see the maps in the file have small values or zeroes.

Regards

• nggitau@gmail.comnggitau@gmail.com Posts: 1Verified User

Hi, was this resolved? I'm having the same issue. The bike stats fine but any input on the throttle immediately kills it.