Support Forum

Save file Alert

spyros255o@yahoo.grspyros255o@yahoo.gr Posts: 8Verified User

When I try to save a file I receive an alert message and can't save it. This happen in my laptop win 10 64bit whatever I try (name numbers etc). Even with the file that we download from the file manager without modified them. I uninstall and install the software, this start happen about 5-6 version behind and doesn't change with update version.

In my desktop win7 64bit I don't have this issue and I work from their a long time ago with the same account.

Tagged:

Comments

• spyros255o@yahoo.grspyros255o@yahoo.gr Posts: 8Verified User

After four days no response at all. Any support answer? Any idea?

????????

• octavio@ftecu.comoctavio@ftecu.com Posts: 191Staff User

Hi,

That message usually means you are using some text other than plain text with formatting that is not supported. There is an invalid character that is being used that is not being recognized by Windows 10. How are you naming your file?

Octavio

As I wrote and in my post I try a lot possibly combinations even a "1" or "A" or the same name that the file have. In all my other programs I save file without issues.

• octavio@ftecu.comoctavio@ftecu.com Posts: 191Staff User

Hi,

We tested saving files over here and everything seems to be fine. Seems like it could be a something with your version of windows as we are running Windows 10 over here as well with no problems. There is a character that windows is not allowing to save. It is difficult to tell. We will look into this and see if there is anything we can do.

Regards