Support Forum

xsr-900 Bike-Side Flashing Harnesses

Comments

• Heilmanman52@gmail.comHeilmanman52@gmail.com Posts: 12Verified User

Hi there, so I havea 16 fz09 everything has been perfevt untill recently and nothing has changed for some time. Just recently i did a "live monitor" saved the file and the wrote it to the ecu. I thought that this would help improve the auto tune accuracy. Then riding to work i noticed a type of a surge not a rough surge but noticeable when holding a steady throttle at low and high speeds. So i tried re flashing with the original fz09 unrestricted file and it is still doing the same. Also the idle seems a little unstable

Thanks for any help

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

Please give us more details on your procedure for saving the live monitor trims and saving/writing that file to your ECU.

• gsbeadle@msn.comgsbeadle@msn.com Posts: 2Verified User

I've been trying to update some settings and write the ECU but keep getting an error message stating, "No registered ECU found...." Is there something I should be doing differently?

• gsbeadle@msn.comgsbeadle@msn.com Posts: 2Verified User
    edited July 2020

So after a few more tries, the ecu is now recognized, but a minute or two into the Write sequence I get a message that reads, "Status: Fail:Analyzing Variables..."

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

I see you successfully flashed the ECU yesterday. Are you good to go now?

Thanks,

Jason A.