Support Forum

write attempt failed Please retry

sbwang7@gmail.comsbwang7@gmail.com Posts: 7Verified User

Just installed the flashing kit on my 2015 fz07 and downloaded the fuel map and applied the fuel map. When I clicked write ecu it first asked me to turn key on and I did, then it said it is not registered and would I like to registered to a certain license number and i clicked yes. Then it asked me to turn key off and I did and asked turn on again. Tried 5 times now and still the same. What's the problem?

Comments

• sbwang7@gmail.comsbwang7@gmail.com Posts: 7Verified User

Let the bike sit for almost 40 minutes and tried again with a different ground harness place and now the suite will not let me read or write my ecu, they are all greyed out.

• sbwang7@gmail.comsbwang7@gmail.com Posts: 7Verified User

Got it fixed. For the people that may have or will have the same problem as me, here's how I fixed it.

For starter, the ground harness can be attatched to the place where Jake did in his video, at least for me it worked.

Second, few people mentioned this but when it says turn key on, it's not only the key but also the ignition switch needs to be turned to on, meaning it needs to be turned to the spot that you are allowed to start the bike.

Third, the help tab helped a lot.