Support Forum

2015 Gsxr 750 unrestricted flash .. lean concerns

mello3620@gmail.commello3620@gmail.com Posts: 2Verified User
edited June 2021 in GSXR 750

I recently decat my bike and put on vodoo exhaust. I then flashed my ECU with the unrestricted map that you had under fetcu in the software. I am worried about my bike running lean still and hurting my engine.

I have been reading about ActiveTune but didn't see it for my bike. I was curious if ActiveTune was available for 2015 gsxr 750? If not, is there anything planned soon in the future?

Also, as an alternative, is there a base pcV mapping that may be provided to load into fetcu until I can get on dyno or ActiveTune is available for my bike?

Tagged:

Comments

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

Your engine should not be running lean with the unrestricted file flashed into the ECU. Why do you think your engine is running lean?

Active Tune is not available for any of the Suzukis yet.

• sniperx4@gmail.comsniperx4@gmail.com Posts: 4Verified User

Goto dynotune, download map file and import into your flash config. May need to tweak fuel slightly afterwards.

• mello3620@gmail.commello3620@gmail.com Posts: 2Verified User
    edited July 2021

Thanks for quick replies back quys and sorry for my delay replying back.

kento_ftecu, I was thinking I would be running lean since I have heard a lot of people mention that need to change fuel/air ratio via power commander or ECU (via pc file or manual adjustment to T with dyno also,) after decat. I didn't see any adjustments in fuel/air ratio in the default fetcu unrestricted 750 file but I didn't look too deep. Is there an adjustment for fuel/air ratio already in that file?

sniperx4, yea that is exactly what I was wanting to do. I just didn't see a mapping file to download for my bike and exhaust combination on DyonTunes site. I went back and double checked and read another forum and looks like they suggest the "20-029-007" (akrapovic slip on with cat delete) as a good base. I do realize that these are base maps produced on a bike in LasVegas or somewhere. So, the specs aren't going to be to a T for my area but will give it a try. Thanks for your help.

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

Yes, there are AFR adjustments in all gears with the Unrestricted file.