Support Forum

flash init problem, among others

hooked up the bike side harness, was able to flash first time no problem. second time, kept telling me the 'harness, key to on' warning, while I had both the harness and the bike turned on. ran the help diagnostics, always get codes 0, 20, 30, 6, and 36. so that's not an issue. then randomly the harness makes connection on the second flash out of nowhere. third time I try to flash, I get the 'no ecu found, want to buy a license'? checked my contacts again to the ecu, wires plugged in properly. power is reading .03 between red and black wires, checked them again, even wired straight to the negative on the battery.

I know the flash init needs to be reset, but this thing was causing problems well before then. This is not a very good first day with this product. extremely disappointed.

Comments

• beaugraves42@yahoo.combeaugraves42@yahoo.com Posts: 3Verified User

actually, not even sure if i need to email staff directly, or if posting on here is sufficient. because i'm pretty sure this thing is going to be problematic from here on out.

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

The interface test on the software won't tell you everything. What bike is this harness installed on?

• beaugraves42@yahoo.combeaugraves42@yahoo.com Posts: 3Verified User

A 2011 gsxr750. Do you need the ecu serial number?

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

Try flashing again, please. Thanks.