Support Forum

2019 MT07 Quickshifter PROBLEM!!!

oti1167@hotmail.comoti1167@hotmail.com Posts: 1Verified User

Hello, I have a 2019 MT07 (In the frame it says 11/18) I have FTECU flash before Qs and bought the Qs a week ago. The flash only have an extracted tune from PCV, decel cut disabled and fam temp lower, everything else untouched. I installed the Qs correctly red for push, correct lever orientation, etc. First two day running the bike everything perfect and smooth (stock values on Qs). Suddenly third day running the bike (without changing anything) it get jumpy when it reached the minimum rpm it didn't turned off but it was jumpy like stalling and the Qs stopped working, while applying throttle and accelerating the bike wont change gears I have to cut accelerating or use clutch to upshift, but the Qs is not working and the bike is jumpy.

I already tried connecting and disconnecting, I ran the bike with the Qs disconnected and it ran perfectly no issues, I changed the tables and maps, I changed everything to stock, I changed all the variables in the Qs section, I literally tried everything that was written in the other post on this forum and other forums and nothing. I've uninstalled and installed the shift rod and lever so many times and no result, it just stopped working no shifting up.

I'm really trying not to have to send anything to other country the Qs is expensive enough to stop working on the third day of use its so disappointing and want to know how can I resolve it without sending it back. Last resort if I have to send it back I expect a replacement I don't want to be wasting money just to see "if it will work"

Comments

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

Did you do a continuity test of your sensor to see if the circuit closes or not?

Thanks,

Jason A.