Support Forum

Aim solo 2 not reading ecu data

johneengineering@yahoo.co.ukjohneengineering@yahoo.co.uk Posts: 3Verified User

Hi I can't get my aim solo 2 to read my ecu data from my r1 2009 uk bike. I tryed to flash my bike back to standard map. After writing files it went to verify and failed now ftecu software tells me I need to perches a license for my ecu even though I've been flashing the ecu for several years. The bike will start and looks like its got standard map in. Aim solo 2 still not reading data and ftecu still asking for new licence.

When on website licence said on last activity "flash init"

Thanks

John

Comments

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi John,

Did you not get the email I sent you yesterday as a reply to the ECU data question?

Also I don't see anything wrong with the license, but it may have been reset by someone else here already. Please try flashing again and re-marrying the ECU to that license.

Thanks,

Jason A.

• Hi Jason Mike uk agent for ftecu got licence done for me plus re flashed my ecu OK just now back to my original map OK with no problem. I've just checked email for my email address johneengineering@yahoo.co.uk

And have not received any emails from you only emails are from Mike at velox racing UK supplier ftecu.

If possible could you please resend

Much appreciated

John

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

John,

I have isssues with my email sometimes. I will resend for you!

Thanks,

Jason A.

• Still having issues reading ecu data through aim solo 2 has anyone got the k line data

Thanks

John