Support Forum

Bike shuts off when any throttle is applied after power commander map

I purchased the standard ecu flash kit for my 2018 mt10 and the bike refuses to run when a power commander map is added. It will run the unrestricted tune just fine but as soon as the new map is applied, it will shut off anytime you touch the throttle. I was really looking forward to the low end power gains that are said to come from the power commander map. Yes, ive tried all the P/C tunes. Yes I am downloading the right files and applying the tune for my bike. Yes ive tried installing it multiple times. PLEASE HELP!

Comments

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

What is your ECU part number?

Please email me a few of the PC tunes you were trying.

Thanks,

Jason A.

• joze@kodi.sijoze@kodi.si Posts: 2Verified User

I have some problem.

did you find the cause of the problem?

regards Joze

• sammysteinberg@gmail.comsammysteinberg@gmail.com Posts: 2Verified User

Bumping. I'm trying to do the same thing. When I try to import the PC fuel map, the software imports "negative" values from the PC map, and inputs "0" values into the fuel tables. So, when the throttle moves at all, the ecu cuts fuel and the bike dies immediately. I'm using the LeoVince slipon/midpipe map straight from the dynojet website, going on to the unrestricted MT10 file. Has anyone figured this one out yet?

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

That PC fuel map will not work that you are trying to use. Either the fuel axis's don't line up correctly or possibly there is more than just a fuel table in that PC file.

Thanks,

Jason A.