Support Forum

B1J-8591A-00 File?

crmotocrosskid@gmail.comcrmotocrosskid@gmail.com Posts: 12Verified User

Will the B1J-8591A-00 file become available anytime soon?

Comments

• chrisgardellchrisgardell Posts: 48Staff User

What market/model is this for?

• crmotocrosskid@gmail.comcrmotocrosskid@gmail.com Posts: 12Verified User

EU Tracer 900 GT

Thanks

• feezcoz@outlook.comfeezcoz@outlook.com Posts: 6Verified User

Can do for B1J-8591A-00?

Thanks.

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

We have not had a chance to work with a B1J-8591A-00 ECU yet. This ECU type will require an access port on the ECU before we can extract the factory data. If you or your customer would like to mail in that ECU, we should be able to have it sent back very quickly. (The prototype process for an ECU type we have already worked with is much faster than an all new ECU)

I do need to emphasize that ANY ECU used for prototype development needs to be 100% stock. The ECU used as a prototype cannot have any flash attempts made to it at all

Thanks,

Jason A.

Hi,

How can i get back the licence “ 55CAF22B “ because the license is not suitable for ecu GT part B1J-8591A-00. Already do flash but bike can’t start.. please help..

Thanks.

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User
    edited July 2019

Try to flash one of the other stock files into your ECU to see if your bike will run. Unfortunately, until we get an ECU to prototype it, you won't have a stock file that fits your bike.

This is the reason why we have the announcement sticky at the top of the forum that states you must be very careful to ensure that the file you are flashing is specific to your model ECU.

Hye already try GT stock , still bike can’t start.. may i get the license back ???

edited August 2019

Sorry, as stated in the license page, all single and multi-pack license purchases are non-refundable. And we cannot reset a license that is not in crashed status.

• brunomelo46@gmail.combrunomelo46@gmail.com Posts: 15Verified User

Any news about this ECU?

Still couldn´t find a stock one to extract the factory data?

No, not yet. Because we are located in the U.S. and that is a Euro model, it's a little more difficult than usual to source a completely stock ECU.

If you or someone you know with a EU Tracer 900 GT would be willing to send us a completely stock ECU, we could get the prototyping done very quickly and returned.

• brunomelo46@gmail.combrunomelo46@gmail.com Posts: 15Verified User

I´m actually considering buying one for my personal vehicle, if I really do I can send it.

Thanks for the reply