Support Forum

2017-19 Yamaha R6 Active Tune Data Link ECU Flashing Bundle

Hi,

I bought a 2017-19 Yamaha R6 Active Tune Data Link ECU Flashing Bundle, and I would like to activate the license for my first ECU and I'm not able to do it. Can you pls help me?

Thank you very much!

Comments

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

I see you have registered your USB cable already. Which part are you having trouble with?

Thanks,

Jason A.

• adrian27sabau@gmail.comadrian27sabau@gmail.com Posts: 11Verified User

Hi,

First of all I am using the Bench Flashing Kit, I was trying to read the ECU but I wasn't able, but then I understand that is not possible on this Ecu. Now I flashed the Ecu with one of the maps from the user shared files with the active tune kit enable but it keeps desableing this option like I don't have a license for it. How can I activate my Active Tune License?

Thanks,

Adrian

Hi,

Do you also have an autoblipper on this bike or just the Active Tuner?

Thanks,

Jason A.

Hi,

Yes I have autoblipper too.

Thanks,

Adrian

Hi,

Thank you for that information.

Did you type in your Activation Code from your Scratch-off Card on our website yet for this ActiveTune?

Thanks,

Jason A.

Hi,

I didn't get a Scratch-off Card on my 2017-19 Yamaha R6 Active tune Data Link Ecu Flashing Bundle, witch seams odd at the time since It is shown on the shopping cart, but I thought that I will activate like the Flashing harness. What are my options now?

Thanks,

Adrian

Hi,

Looking at our records I can see the code that was supposed to be with your kit. I have now added it directly into your account. Now you can enable ActiveTune and should have no problems flashing it.

Thanks,

Jason A.

Hi,

Thank you very much!

Adrian