Support Forum

Map Bias & Fuel Cut MT-07

aaaaaa Posts: 15Verified User

I have a 4question 1.What are the numbers in the [TPS vs RPM] & [MAP vs RPM] table? Injector injection time? 2.What is [TPS MAP bias] used for? I don't even know the numbers 3 What happens if you change? 4.Disabel INJ Decel Cut. True / false true = fuel cut? False = not fuel cut I know only carburetor. Help me

Tagged:

Comments

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

1: The numbers in TPS vs RPM and MAP vs RPM are for your fueling. In stock files they are exactly how they come from the factory. In Unrestricted files it has what we found works best in that bike. Unless you are changing Injectors don't mess with that section from how we have it setup.

2: Don't worry about TPS MAP Bias that table should not be used or touched.

3: You would adjust your numbers up or down depending on your desired result of making the bike run richer or leaner for your fueling section.

4: If it says Disable INJ Decel Cut you want it set to TRUE to disable the fuel cut and make for smoother On/Off throttle response.

Thanks,

Jason A.

• aaaaaa Posts: 15Verified User

Problem solved Thank you Jason

Hi,

No problem!

Thanks,

Jason A.

• dhungubc@gmail.comdhungubc@gmail.com Posts: 3Verified User

Did the "TPS MAP Bias" tables get removed from FZ/MT-07 ECU images? These tables have been mentioned in several posts in the past, but I don't see them in the FTECU software.

When I use the compare ECU image function, it also states that the TPS MAP Bias tables are different, but again I don't see them in drop down list.

• augybee83@gmail.comaugybee83@gmail.com Posts: 1Verified User

So, to sum it up, i flash my fz07 with the corresponding unrestricted file for my ecu then i pc import a power commander fuel map for my set up. apply fuel table and when i write ecu it'll have the unrestricted flash with the pC fuel map ive imported? TIA did all this and everything seemed to go good but after all is said and done there's no way to tell what's on the ecu now.. least i couldn't find a way to see. also after i imported the PC fuel map and it said it applied ok.. i went to flash ecu and the fuel table went to all zeros... so just don't know if everything flashed

Hi,

After you apply the PC fuel map it applies the changes to your TPS vs RPM maps that why the PC table goes to all zeros as expected.

You can look at the fueling after you add that map to confirm its functionality if you wish.

Thanks,

Jason A.