Support Forum

ZX10R 2019 japan ECU for Riecol measures

moto seasonmoto season Posts: 7Verified User

Part No. 21175-1432 This is a vehicle that has had its ECU rewritten in Japan due to a Kawasaki recall.I am using FTECU for the first time, but proceed to the license purchase screen The data displayed at the place where the ECU is read becomes ECU???????? and cannot proceed immediately.Unused licenses remain on the homepage Please let me know the solution

Comments

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

Which kit are you using? What is the error message you are seeing?

• moto seasonmoto season Posts: 7Verified User

FTECU -4P Bench Flashing Kit TYpe5 Error message when writing to the ECU you do not have a license Do you want to buy a license? Is displayed and the license purchase page is displayed.My license is still there and if you click on the license part of the page without any history, an email submission will appear, so if you enter your email you will see success In the tuning suite, if you press the registration side when updating the mail, it will stop for a while and an unauthorized access error or connecting error will be displayed and you will be asked to contact support.If you click the registration side on the tuning suite login screen, an error will occur regardless of whether you have an address or password The tuning suite opens without any problem on the login side Was there a difference in the procedure? Please give me a solution

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

Do not click the "Register" button, please click "Login".

Thank you very much for contacting me You can log in and read the ECU, but you cannot see the contents of the ECU I downloaded the part number file for my ECU, edited it to my liking, and then clicked Write to ECU.I do not have this license.It will be displayed Click Yes to go to the license purchase page Isn't my license like an ECU for this vehicle? The license number is B277F6A9 Nice to meet you

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

I emailed you on the issue please reply to me there.

Thanks,

Jason A.

Hello My flash tune hasn't moved forward yet I tried it on 4 Win 10 PCs, but I don't have a license. Would you like to purchase a license? Will be I couldn't even install the tuning suite on XP or Vista Please let us know the progress of the investigation

Hello After that, when I sent the data of the different part number of the same year, the flash was successful. I confirmed that it was the original data and disabled the ones that are not in the Japanese specifications and it worked well. 21175- 1432 (JP) → 21175-1435 (US) Please update 21175-1432 Thank you very much

Hi,

I'm confused on what you are trying to say. Can you please elaborate?

Thanks,

Jason A.

I think that the Japanese ECU contains the main key immobilizer information individually. Therefore, I think that data will be required individually for each product number. There was an item in the US part number that could unlock this information I think that 21153-1432 needs as many files as there are ECUs. I think that only the person who submitted it first can write

Hi,

Ok I see what you are trying to say now although that shouldn't be the case. Did you flash your ECU with the US file then and remove your immobilizer then it worked no problem?

Thanks,

Jason A.

There is no abnormality in the meter display and running condition.

Hi,

So it seems to be working perfectly fine then?

Thanks,

Jason A.