Support Forum

R3 reflash kit

Hey I got a reflash kit from you guys last week. Trying to install it and my bike and the kit both have a female connector. I got the 4pin type 6 kit from you. My bike is a 15 R3. I cant download the instructions because it gives me an Error: You have reached your document limit please contact support. I want to see if I am missing something with the install. The only other kit I have gotten from you was for my 15 R1. Thanks

Comments

• ok - update - i was looking at the wrong connector on the r3 - found the correct one from watching the youtube video

but still need auth to view the document for the r3 and a license for the r3 ecu. Box didnt come with a license code scratch off card like my r1 reflash kit did. Don't know if you have changed the process now.

Also my ftecu tuning suite has been stuck on loading for 30 minutes. Used this laptop before for my r1 and your tuning suite program.

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

I was out of the office for a few weeks here and it looks like nobody got back to you on here when I was gone. Is your problem all resolved now?

Thanks,

Jason A.