Support Forum

Auto-Blipper not working!!

braveheart85s@aol.combraveheart85s@aol.com Posts: 3Verified User

Afternoon,

i have a 2016 R1, I purchased the Graves 3/4 exhaust with cat delete & the quickshifter/Auto-blipper kit. I installed the hardware on the bike, the Quickshifter is working. But the Auto-blipper is not!! any help would greatly be appreciated. For the Graves Motorsports drop down section: i flashed the Ecu with the 2016 graves exhaust cat delete file and enabled the auto-blipper in the payed features section, but still not working.

Comments

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

Please try flashing a standard Unrestricted file matching your ECU part number.

Also, please conduct this test of the shift sensor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdBm-EjCo&t=3s

• braveheart85s@aol.combraveheart85s@aol.com Posts: 3Verified User

If the sensor is bad! What’s the process for sending it back? Any special instructions?

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

Let us know if the shift sensor tests bad. If it does send it back to us to be tested include all your information in the box please.

Thanks,

Jason A.

• braveheart85s@aol.combraveheart85s@aol.com Posts: 3Verified User

so I got my sensor back and I installed it back on the bike. It worked once then stopped working!! I changed the QSS Setting in the YRC settings

from 1 to 2 and nothing changed. The way I have the wires connected now, shifting up works fine, shifting Down nothing. I have to apply a lot of pressure to get it to work. If I switch the connectors, nothing works and I have to use the clutch to shift up and down. Not sure what else to do.

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

Please call us about this. When we tested your sensor, it was in good working order.