Support Forum

This license is no longer in a usable state, please contact support

kev.fu1000@gmail.comkev.fu1000@gmail.com Posts: 4Verified User

'Hello

For some background this is my first ecu flash and this is on a 2015 fz 07 2rc-8591a-00. I was able to go through and license my ecu, create my tune and write the tune. After the program finished writing it switched status to Status: Verifying Program. I let it verify for over an hour and a half and it seemed as tho it was not doing anything. I looked through the forum and did not see any similar issues within the forum and today is Saturday so support wasn't open so I decided to close the window and retry the write. While trying to write the ecu it says "No registered ecu found. Would you like to purchase a License for this ecu?". If I try to read the ecu it says "This license is no longer in a usable state, please contact support." followed by "Status: Fail: ECU is owned by another user." Does anyone have any advice before I call support monday once they open?

Comments

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

Please do not create multiple posts on the same subject. You have an answer in your previous post.

• puttedixi@hotmail.computtedixi@hotmail.com Posts: 7Verified User

I got this message (see pic) when I tried to do the Active Tune Trim Map. Only got zeros in the map as well. What's wrong and what should I do?

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

It looks like something caused your license to go into an "Attempted" state. I have reset the license for you and you will need to do a full flash of the ECU again.

Thanks,

Jason A.

Hi! I called you guys a couple of days ago and you were supposed to reboot my license or something like that but I still have the same problem .. when I try to trim in active tune I get the message: “The license is no longer in usable state, please contact support. ” and all zeros in the map .. I did not have access to my bike at the time I called you and could not check if the reboot worked or not until today so how do we proceed?

Hi! I called you guys a couple of days ago and you were supposed to reboot my license or something like that but I still have the same problem .. when I try to trim in active tune I get the message: “The license is no longer in usable state, please contact support. ” and all zeros in the map .. I did not have access to my bike at the time I called you and could not check if the reboot worked or not until today so how do we proceed?