Support Forum

ACTIVETUNE NOT WORKING ON 2019 ZX10R ECU 1426

Chiodi@gmail.comChiodi@gmail.com Posts: 3Verified User

Hi all! i recently flashed my ecu for my 2019 zx10r with flashtune and I also purched activetune for it. The flash seemed to go well. I then tried to pull trims from the activetune sensor and all i got was zeros. It says waitinng for lambda hardware for at least several minutes then nothing. The people at ftecu have been there for me to help resolve the issue. All parts were replaced. grounds checked etc. We went through the procedure in the proper order. Not turning off the key, and not connecting the harness too soon etc. still nothing. All zeros. Cant even monitor the bike. i can see the throttle and rpm go up on the screen but the trims dont change.

Furthermore i am not able to reconnect and enable the factory o2 sensor anymore as it will trigger a check engine light. Same with the exhaust valve. I have both of those in place and connected right now. Same thing if i go to a stock flash. Now I am not even able to bring things back to stock. A new ecu costs $1000

I belive the folks at ftecu will be trying it out on a 2019 zx10 at their shop soon hopefully!

Maybe someone else has had this problem and was able to resolve it?

Comments