Support Forum

ECU cannot be flashed

1. Hello, we have two problems. We have unfortunately lost the card with the ACTIVATION CODE for the Blipper PRODUCT SN 36709868. Can you send us a new CODE?
  2. Could not flash two control units. One Yamaha MT10 2018 B67-91A-40 and one Yamaha YZF-R1 2016 2CR-8591A-40. new licenses were always issued. Even though a license had already been granted.
  3. Please reply. Thank you

Comments

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

You did not lose that code, I see it being used with a 2017+ R6 last flashed 11/18/19.

Most of the time licenses recognition issues occur when not following software prompts correctly or having faulty hardware. Please check all your connections and be sure you follow the software prompts as they appear on the screen.

Thanks,

Jason A.

• Hello, I have to describe our problem more specifically. We have had the problem of flashing the ECU from Yamaha R1, R6 and MT10 for a few days now. The software recognizes the connected ECU and starts the installation. At the point where the software begins to write the map to the ECU, the error message "Unauthorized access error: Try again or contact support". Since the ECU is recognized and everything runs normally until it is uploaded, it can't be the connection cable, can it ?! We also checked all cables and PINs on the adapter cable. We have already flashed some ECUs and therefore we assume that everything is operated correctly, an ECU flash of a Yamaha MT09 worked without problems. What else could be the reason? VG Martin

• Hello, I noticed that we wrote two activation codes for Blipper on the R6. It was not on purpose. Could you unlock this code 6A999589 again? My colleague accidentally flashed the second code on the control unit. VG Martin

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

Yes I have fixed that for you.

Thanks,

Jason A.