Support Forum

Why am I always prompted (Failure: Check Internet connection ...) My network is normal, no problem,

JUSTINJUSTIN Posts: 33Verified User

Why am I always prompted (Failure: Check Internet connection ...) My network is normal, no problem, it has been a long time, sometimes good, sometimes bad!

Comments

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

Are you not able to get in the Tuning Suite software at all?

Thanks,

Jason A.

• JUSTINJUSTIN Posts: 33Verified User

It can be used, but I don't know why this problem often occurs, it can be used after reopening, and it will occur again next time!

Hi,

It could just be an issue with an initial connection to your network provider. It seems to work fine now though right?

Thanks,

Jason A.

• JUSTINJUSTIN Posts: 33Verified User

Yes, it works, but these problems often happen and if I can use them, I can't be sure to choose a language. In addition, I want to ask a question, why does the file downloaded to the user share area prompt me that I am not authorized to use it? This file corresponds to my ECU number!

Hi,

What file are you talking about?

Thanks,

Jason A.

• wrauch@karlabs.comwrauch@karlabs.com Posts: 3Verified User

I get this exact error message EVERY FIRST TRY. On the second attempt, it works. I added the FTECU app to the Windows 10 firewall app exceptions list but that did nothing to improve the situation. Also, WHY do I have to accept terms and conditions before even adding my login credentials? And WHY doesn't the login credentials auto-populate? Every session I'm constantly re-logging in (because the software is so anal on checking ECU license, Turn key off, Turn Key on, yada yada yada. I end up unloading and reloading the idiotic software a half dozen times each session. I'm not sure the software could be any harder to use.

2015 Yamaha R1M with full Graves exhaust, Attack Performance rearsets and FTECU unrestricted flash with Active Tune. But what makes it really fast is the tank cover autographed by Rossi and Lorenzo and the tailpiece by Vinales!

• DeanosDeanos Posts: 5Verified User

As above, I am also getting the same error with every login.

Second login works perfect, first one crashes out.

As for the login sequence, it would be great to only have to login once, or just register the software once.

Such a pain to have to login every time you open the software.

And in the above cases, you have to login twice on every opening of the software.

Some food for thought for the next version maybe?

2015 MT-07 with SC Projects imitation and full DNA filter system.

https://www.instagram.com/deanos_rides