Support Forum

When giving a motorcycle

aaaaaa Posts: 15Verified User

I'll give you a flashed bike.

I will give my motorcycle and FTECU together.

He creates an account.

Can he flash?

Or do you need a new kit?

Comments

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

There are two choices:

1. You give him access to your account that you created. He will have to leave the email as is because that is permanently registered to the USB Data Link cable. But he can change the password and all information in the account to his preferences. There is no sensitive information stored in the account such as credit card numbers, etc.
    2. He purchases his own USB Data Link cable and registers it to his account. He can use the same flash harness (bench or bike-side).
  • aaaaaa Posts: 15Verified User

Give my account to him.Or get a new kit.OK thank you.Kento

Hi In case of 2. If he has a USB cable.He used the license on another bike.Do he need a new license?

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

If he has a registered USB cable, you can transfer the current license from the ECU to his account. Go to your account, click on Licenses, it will display the ECU license. Click on the license, and there will be a box with "Email Address" next to "Transfer LIcense". Enter the email address of his account and click "Submit". The license will then transfer to his account and he can access it with his USB Data Link cable.

License transferable.

OK thank you.Kento