Support Forum

Cannot download install instructions for FZ1

andymancamera@gmail.comandymancamera@gmail.com Posts: 4Verified User

As the title says, I can't get the install instructions for the FZ1. I'm told that I have an unused license and that the document doesn't match. After overriding this, I just get the 'rendering file' message and nothing happens.

Also I don't really understand how I'm supposed to activate my license. I've followed all the possible steps in the quick start guide. The only thing left is to connect to the ECU, but for that I need, you guessed it, install instructions!

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• andymancamera@gmail.comandymancamera@gmail.com Posts: 4Verified User

For extra info, I've tried on 2 different computers, on 2 different browsers. No joy.

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

Apologies for the download issues, our dev team will have a solution worked up later today.

• andymancamera@gmail.comandymancamera@gmail.com Posts: 4Verified User

Thanks for the Reply Kent. Sadly it's still not working and my only chance to install the kit before I have to go back to work for another week is gone. Can you possibly just email me the install instructions please?

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

Please try de-installing and re-installing the software, this is a must. If you still have problems, please let us know the specifics, because it may be a problem with your particular account.