Support Forum

1WS-8591A-70

Hi I have copied and paste the following from my questions from FTecu.inc facebook site

Alan Stapleton do you have a 1WS-8591A-70 (AU) unrestricted available ? cheers

• FTecu Inc Unfortunately we do not have that file available. You would need to send us your ECU so that we could create one.
  • Alan Stapleton Hi, some 18 mths ago when I bought the FTecu kit I got led astray and went with the 1WS-8591A-30EU unrestricted ( also was not able to read my stock ECU unless I selected an ECU number😠) Also bought the active tune kit to perhaps correct the differences, bike now seems to be running the best it has since fitted, now I did a ECU read last week and saved to my account, are you able to read that saved ECU read? will be giving the bike a run on a dyno shortly to see where the bike is at. do you need any permissions to read that saved read?
  • cheers Alan
  • PS to MT07 users having problems with setting Fan temps, I had success setting at 85c-90c as suggested by FTecu support.

Comments

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi Alan,

I'm sorry I don't fully understand your question here. You have a-70 ECU that you have flashed with a -30 file and now you want us to make a -70 file from your -30 read file?

Thanks,

Jason A.

• ast11854@bigpond.net.auast11854@bigpond.net.au Posts: 4Verified User

Hi Jason

I hadn't thought of that, would that be possible? I initially thought that if you was able to read and check that all parameters were in order

ie. fuel mixture, ignition, etc. so that I could have piece of mind.

thanks Alan

Allan,

Well if your ECU is a -70 part number but you flashed it with a -30 file then the original -70 image is lost. So I would not be able to make you a file for your specific part number. You will have to use the file you are currently using.

What's going wrong with the file in your bike currently?

Thanks,

Jason A.

Hi Jason

No issues, bike is going ok, I know now that after I flashed with -30eu unrestricted, the original file would be lost, unfortunately I missed or was not made aware, that it was necessary that you should read the stock ecu first. which I would not have been able to do anyway as my ecu was not listed, had I known and been told, I would have looked at alternative ecu tuning

My question was are you able to read my saved file to see if all the parameters are as the should be,? ie. fuel mixture, ignition, etc. so that I could have piece of mind.

cheers Alan

Alan,

Please email me your current file and I will take a look at it.

Thanks,

Jason A.

email sent, cheers Alan