Support Forum

kawasaki h2

dilou83200@hotmail.frdilou83200@hotmail.fr Posts: 8Verified User

hello so here is as agreed I will send an email on 12/10/2019 and we are on 12/16/2019 and to date I still have no response from you.

Comments

• dilou83200@hotmail.frdilou83200@hotmail.fr Posts: 8Verified User

watch well because its proves that the problem comes from you thank you for the settled

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

Click yes.

this error message is no longer displayed, I have that of the first photo which is displayed all the time now

edited December 2019

You have a hardware connection issue, no initial response means the ECU is not communicating back to the software. Please check harness wiring.

Also, if using bench harness, look at the face of the connector carefully to see that all four wire pins are pushed in all the way forward.

I have already checked everything, do you really think that I will re-assemble the whole bike to re-check what you tell me? you take me for an imbecile? it comes from you and not from my motorbike and from the wiring because I didn't touch anything and I had this problem overnight. arrived at a time must say stop, you have won I drop your poor quality material. as soon as possible I send you back the autobliper for the warranty and the license you owed me, I will see later, I do not thank you and like many people (seller) you are the first to sell equipment and when this equipment has a problem you don't assume behind.

how do you want the initialization of my ecu to be done when my license is not recognized? I must be stupid? illiterate? to not understand?

As I was saying before, you lack the patience in your replies to allow us to help you troubleshoot your issues, and you refuse to listen to suggestions to help.

The reason your license is not recognized is because you have a hardware issue that is preventing correct communication to the software from your ECU. This is why I have been saying from the beginning that you need to check your hardware CAREFULLY. Even if you "haven't touched it since" whenever...

This discussion has been closed.