Support Forum

kawasaki h2

dilou83200@hotmail.frdilou83200@hotmail.fr Posts: 8Verified User
edited December 2019 in H2

hello so to date my post has been delete because I only tell the truth about your material that does not work well. I bought a license for my kawasaki h2 that does not work, (I no longer flash my ecu) AND TO date the people who manages FTECU do nothing to fix the problem. so i only have this way of talking to people from forum since i can not talk to them privately. so I send you the autobliper that does not work as a guarantee. I request a refund of the license 9394EE09 that I can not use. and thanks again for fixing the problem to flash my ecu. Waiting for a response from you quickly otherwise a complaint will be filed for fraud to the competent authority. A word of warning hello I said that all the changes I made to fix the problem to flash my ecus cost me 1000 euro and that FTECU did nothing on his side.

Comments

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User
    edited December 2019

We have attempted to help you but your answers to our help questions have been confusing and/or incomplete. Perhaps this was because of the translation, but because your patience was short, you refused to believe or follow many of our suggestions.

Your thread was deleted because it was not helpful to anyone viewing it.

We cannot provide refunds for virtual purchases such as flash licenses, this is stated on the page on our site.

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

Please email us at sales@ftecu.com and we can attempt to help you further.

This discussion has been closed.