Support Forum

MT10 EU spec P062F error

info@motokofeina.plinfo@motokofeina.pl Posts: 4Verified User

Hi;

I have a 2016 EU spec MT10 here which was flashed with FT Ecu unrestricted bin some time ago - B678591A00. Everything was working fine.

I recently reflashed it back to stock bin with only speed limiter and AIS turned off. Now the ECU is reporting P062F error (EEPROM error) and P1400 error (AIS). Additionally cruise control is not working anymore.

Can anydobudy helpme to resolve these issues?

Regards;

Michal

Comments

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

Go to the Diagnostics Code Manager module and uncheck the P1400 Exhaust Air Injection System Malfunction box and P062F Generic Internal Control Module Warning, then reflash.

What is the part number for your ECU? What modifications have you done to your MT-10?

• info@motokofeina.plinfo@motokofeina.pl Posts: 4Verified User

Hi,

Part number is B678591A00. Bike Has full Akrapovic system installed with exup eliminator. Stock lambda sensors are in place.

Will unchecking these errors make Cruise Control work again?

Regards

Michal

Hello again;

The bike seems to work better (no FI errors) but now we are facing a problem with cruise control - when active (but speed not set) a CC system turns off after about 15-20 kilometers (no FI light, CC light flashes, speed cannot be set). What can cause this kind of problem?

Regards;

Michal

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User

The cruise control on the FZ/MT-10 is VERY touchy with its hardware. There are multiple components that it uses to run the system, and if one of those components is out of adjustment, it triggers an error or inadvertent shutoff. The rear brake light switch cylinder, the front brake lever light activation switches, the clutch lever switch, and the TPS sensor all play a role. Please check all these components very carefully for proper adjustment and operation, especially if you changed anything such as handlebar grips, levers, footpegs/rearsets, etc.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Problem is that everything was working fine before I flashed it with a stock bin (with little changes mentioned above) a week ago.

So the ECU was flashed with FT Suite (unrestricted map) long time ago and there was no problems neither with erros nor with cruise control. A week ago I flashed it with stock bin and the problems appeared. No changes was done on the bike. Just a reflash. Is there any kind of TPS recalibrating procedure?

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 1,071Staff User

Hi,

I would look into a TPS calibration from your service manual. If you think this is due to the flash then flash it back to unrestricted and tell me if you still have a problem or not please.

Thanks,

Jason A.