Support Forum

Yoshimura Race Alpha 3/4 System

pinpo.lee@gmail.compinpo.lee@gmail.com Posts: 6Verified User

Hello FTECU peeps!

I've just installed a Yoshimura Race Alpha 3/4 system and ran the unrestricted map on it with EXUP valve disabled set to true.

Had 2 track days at Sepang International Circuit and experienced a lot of popping at zero throttle position. What's interesting is that I can understand the lean fueling at high RPM and zero TPS that causes the popping upon deceleration, but what I couldn't understand was that at mid corners using lower rpms (around 7k), popping occurred as well, unsettling my bike mid corner..

I'm keen to know if the Graves 3/4 system or Graves full system map would help to solve this problem? Or whether there are any suggestions to tune fueling at zero TPS column?

Thanks in advance for your time!

Comments

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 776Staff User
    edited September 2019

What year R1 is your bike? The ECU part number would be good to have as well.

• pinpo.lee@gmail.compinpo.lee@gmail.com Posts: 6Verified User

2015 EU model. ECU number 2CR-8591A-00.

There is a Graves Exhaust Cat Eliminator file specifically for your bike. We'd try that one.

• pinpo.lee@gmail.compinpo.lee@gmail.com Posts: 6Verified User

Hi Kent, is there a way to set "Disable fuel decel cut" to true for the Graves Exhaust Cat Eliminator map?

I'm finding the fueling to be very abrupt especially with the on/off throttling.

If you cannot access it through the Tuning Suite, then unfortunately no, because the file is locked. We cannot do anything to restricted files.