Support Forum

kawasaki h2

dilou83200@hotmail.frdilou83200@hotmail.fr Posts: 19Verified User

hello I am currently experiencing a problem with my license C3CC8B41 it tells me what is more valid how can you solve the problem? cordially

Comments

• kento_ftecukento_ftecu Posts: 510Staff User

You need to be careful not to lose or momentarily drop your internet connection or your power source during the flash process, because it causes the license to go into an "attempted" state as a safety precaution. Please try again.

• dilou83200@hotmail.frdilou83200@hotmail.fr Posts: 19Verified User

good evening yes it's good what happened twice I lost my internet connection. I'll try tomorrow, thank you. I need more information please my kawasaki h2 no longer has the catalyst, the bike is in direct line with exhaust akrapovic. I will post a photo if necessary. I have injections between 4000 and 6000 turns very unpleasant. I try to solve myself the problem but I can not, unfortunately there are no competent professionals near my home to properly adjust my h2. your mapping and for a h2 with catalyst and an air filter OEM if I'm not mistaken. I no longer have the catalyst and I have a bmc racing air filter. is it possible to have a map adapted to my h2? or else what would the Kawasaki ActiveTune AFR closed-loop self-tuning ECU kit

correct this injection accous? cordially

Hello this morning i try but it still does not work

impossible to send a photo. the error message tells me; this license is no longer usable. please contact support. would you like to overwrite this ecu under license? I can read my ecu but not to write cordially

hello thank you to do the neccessaire quickly please cordially

Hello So today it still does not work. The bike is not a good configuration and does not work properly. Thanks for doing what's needed. Cordially.

You have two virgin licenses in your account, they are completely usable. You need to check your internet connection please.

edited November 25

goodness my internet connection works well and work very well so far an error message tells me no initialization possible. there is surely no problem of your rating. do not understand your answer, explain to me quickly how can I read my ecu if my internet connection is bad? when I want to write my ecu it does not work? I do not have two licenses blank it's impossible; I bought one of my kawasaki h2 that I already use it will make a year soon and I have another that I bought by mistake. I can not check because I work in displacement. When I want to write my ecu I make the usual steps, I put the contact and press ok, I hear the gas pump blink 3 times and ecu writing is done. but for some time it no longer works the gas pump flashes 5.6.7 times and ecu writing is not done me mark any initialization please contact support. Desolate I try to give you the maximum information of the problem then is it possible to discuss in private? I have things to tell you that it looks like you and me? CORDIALLY

You have two virgin licenses because the first one you used for your H2 had to be reset, remember? And because you have a poor internet connection, the flash attempts you have made so far have not been completed, so the license has not been flashed, so it has not been assigned to your ECU.

Reading the ECU files and writing a new file into the ECU are two completely different processes, because one requires that your USB cable contact our servers.

I would try this weekend I have other questions about the self-bliper since I bought your autobliper it never work properly. symptoms ? it makes me error codes on the dashboard of my h2 and impossible to go up or down the speed. my questions are; Is it necessary to deactivate the engine brake to use your autobliper? So I put my sensor oem h2 2017 buy at kawasaki because at the base the sensor oem h2 2016 does not run down the speed goes up and down with the sensor oem 2017. but I think the speeds are slow and hard to get down because there is no gas, is it because of my sensor oem? it's a lot of questions, I know. cordially .

Our Auto-Blipper feature will not cause error codes because it is a software feature that is activated. The reason your Auto-Blip is not functioning (and the likely cause of the error code) is because you are using an OEM 2017 H2 shift sensor, which is made for the 2017 H2 ECU that already has that model year OEM software; the ECU is totally different from the 2016 model. In order to use our Auto-Blip feature with the 2016 H2, you need our sensor and harness because the ECU and pin lead connections are totally different.

I think you have not understood well or it is simply me who have poorly expressed or can be the French translation, English translated incorrectly. when i put your sensor the fault codes appears on my h2, when i put back my OEM sensor everything works fine again .sa proves that your sensor has a fault. to make you happy, I'll go up your sensor on my kawasaki h2 this weekend and if the fault codes come back again, I refer you the sensor and proceed to the guarantee of it.

Please test the sensor with a multimeter using this procedure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdBm-EjCo

If you are using the 2017 OEM H2 sensor, you cannot connect it to our Auto-Blip harness because the connectors are different. How are you connecting the 2017 OEM H2 sensor?

hello so I'm finally going home and I start by looking if I could write my shield again, I'm thinking that it still does not work, I even change the internet connection and it still does not work, I think there is a problem with my license and your server. I'm trying to post pictures and even your forum is trying to post them so it starts to annoy me seriously. I'm 15 days hard and I can not use my bike, the problem comes from home and no home so thank you to solve the problem.

tangible self-bliper, your autobliper has the same grip as the OEM except that there is two small plug that can reverse the push years down. tomorrow I test your sensor as on the video you provided me

I finally try the sensor and actually the movement up does not work, the down works very well. my license C3CC8B41 is blocking that's why I can not do anything, so please unlock it

good more seriously you know what, just made sure that I can put my OEM mapping back and I will do without your service in the future .sa will do a year that I install your program and since I have that little worries and I'm fed up. cordially

edited November 29

lol I'm on my laptop, I try to find a solution I click on help me then documentation center, I have an error message that appears ERROR ACCESS NOT AUTHORIZED. PLEASE RETRY OR CONCEAL THE SUPPORT once again proves that the problem comes from your home I see you have to block my account ftecu for a reason that I do not know.

edited December 1

good evening I spent my weekend on my kawasaki h2 I change my laptop, I also change my internet connection, I restart the bike to check the wiring. then I try to download my map from my home computer and it does not work. On your site it says its C3CC8B41 15-16 H2 Fail Error: Invalid ECU ID 11/15/2019 05:08:03 AM there is a problem on your server. you have to find a solution quickly it's you programmers not me. otherwise you have my other license 9394EE09 you have case you use this one to solve the problem

The problem is on your end, as our flash logs show that your last successful flash was on 15 November. Both your licenses are still in virgin unused state.

ah ok and when i try to flash my ecu that his license me invalid C3CC8B41, its come from me too? so please stop taking people for idiots. it does not matter, since you want to do nothing to your side to improve the thing, I'll go see another professional to flash my ecu it will still cost me money but I promise you that I will make you a bad advertising, you can believe me

edited December 2

What type of flash harness are you using? Bench or bike-side? You can be receiving those errors because of connection issue with your flash harness.

I use this one 15-16 Kawasaki H2 Data-Link ECU Flashing Kits - Data-Link ECU Flashing Kit

4P_FTDL_04

1$380.00$380.004-Pin Side Bike Harness Type 4 4P_BSHA_04

Please check your harness connections where you inserted the wires/pins into the connector. Make sure they are fully inserted as far as they will go.

I would look at her more closely on Friday when I get home from work.

so at the day I change my computer, then internet, dismount my h2 to check the cables, I have a license that I can not use, or I do not know how it can be. I try to flash and it still does not work I buy a self blipper that only works for one month and does not work anymore. I will go to another professional to flash my ecu using the same cable it will still cost me money. on the other hand if it works I would ask you a dedomangement is on. I have everything to my side, it remains and I am sure that it comes from your server that does not send the initialization to flash my ecu, so you have to find a solution because it begins to make long your story and me money. for info sa will be my last motorcycle equip FTECU because there is much too much problem with your equipment unfortunately