Support Forum

New Quickshift/Auto-Blip Adapter Harness compatibility question

Doulos1992@gmail.comDoulos1992@gmail.com Posts: 6Verified User
in R1


I purchased the 18R1+_ABJ_RFK on June 29, 2023. I see a new Quickshift/Auto-Blip Adapter Harness (QSADPY1) that looks much cleaner than the harness I have. Is it compatible with my existing sensor, or would I need to purchase a new one for it to work?


Additionally, I've had some issues recently with the quick shifting up and down. Is there a way to test the sensor to narrow down whether the issue is the wiring, the sensor, or the bike itself? (It seems to work periodically, but there doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to when it works and when it doesn't.)


Any help would be appreciated.

Tagged:

Comments

  • charlie@ftecu.comcharlie@ftecu.com Posts: 29Staff User

    Hey,

    Send me an email at sales@ftecu.com and let me get you taken care of.

    I will send you a email as well if you want to just reply to that!

    Regards,

    Sales Team

Sign In or Register to comment.