Support Forum

Wideband o2 wiring

Bikermike2024@gmail.comBikermike2024@gmail.com Posts: 2Verified User

Hi

I have a 2018 gsxr1000 with aftermarket air filter and deleted exhaust valves. I did a unrestricted flash on it and I'm now trying to do some tuning so I need to install a wideband sensor. I'm having issues between 4000-6000 rpm at cruising throttle which is around 5% throttle give or take. When I'm at those rpm at cruising throttle I get a bad cracking and stuttering discription is the best i could think of to discribe it. If i roll on throttle it stops and no problem with power throughout the rpm range. Has anybody else experienced this? No codes come up but fi is on. Is there a way to connect my wideband sensor directly to bike harness and the ecu and flashtune platform allow active tunes or do I have to just put a gauge on and do base map off what I see? If it's possible does anybody have a wiring schematic? Also is it possible my tps is causing the issue if so how to calibrate on this year bike?

I appreciate any input anybody may have

Mike

Comments

• Bikermike2024@gmail.comBikermike2024@gmail.com Posts: 2Verified User

nobody? its really hard to get a timely response from the people that market these things. im no expert but im no beginner either and i know any other peace of electrical hardware ive ever bought usually comes with an installation manual and a user guild that breaks down all features and explaination of the terms used in any settings. ive watched the videos and downloaded everything i can find but nothingg showing any parameters or values for the numbers used even though it is different from woolics version or power commander or bazzaz or any other fuel mapping platform ive used yet. ive got most of it but i still need to find out what the settings in launch control do exactly. ive turned mine on and when i launch it wont kill launch control

until i leave 2nd gear which is fine but when i hit 10000rpm its a rodeo ride the increase from there in rpm is to slow as it increses my bike is already bouncing on it. thats fine in first but not in second when i need it in the power range. how do i adjust