New server update - PLEASE INSTALL NEW SOFTWARE BEFORE LOGIN

2»

Comments

• ddaniels53@gmail.comddaniels53@gmail.com Posts: 14Verified User

Hi,

Still having issues. screen sticks when confimred log in details:

• jason@ftecu.comjason@ftecu.com Posts: 682Staff User

Hi,

Exit out of that message then plug in your USB Datalink cable and reopen the software and login.

Thanks,

Jason A.

• ddaniels53@gmail.comddaniels53@gmail.com Posts: 14Verified User

That has worked. Many thanks

Good to hear 👍️

• willrc@free.frwillrc@free.fr Posts: 16Verified User

hi, I changed pc, so downloaded the new version, yesterday he told me connection error, today when the window appears for installation everything disappears. I tried to plug the usb cable at the same time, but no change have you solution? thanck you

• this shitt, is a very bad flash software, im having severals problem. I send email.no buddy answer my email, I did the flash he wil not go.then the bike wil not start, sorry but I will send the item back for my refund because this thing is not working

Hi,

We are a US company as listed on our website. Also listed on our website are our hours Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PST. If you send an email over the weekend it will most likely not get answered until we are back in the office on Monday.

Now one of our techs, Kento, was kind enough to help you out from his house on Sunday on his own time instead of spending the time with his family. He tells you what the problem is and instead you want to argue the problem.

If you say your bike will not start and you want to return the kit you already registered then you will also need to get a new ECU. You also can't return the kit anyways since you've registered it and successfully flashed your ECU 11 times.

If you want to get your kit working properly and your bike running then you have to work with us here and give us information more useful than "this shitt, is a very bad flash software"

Your fastest way continuing with support is through the sales@ftecu.com email as you have been having correspondence with. If you wish to start a new topic on the forum you can find support that route as well.

Thanks,

Jason A.

• salva5@hotmail.comsalva5@hotmail.com Posts: 4Verified User

Hi There cant log in i have downloaded latestes softwear and The log in just hangs and i have to restart my computer to be able to try again please help ..

hi there i plugged in the data cable and it did login in on the second attempt but the login in screen will no disappear

i did one last restart and it has opened as normal,, 😀